RGMX Europe is hiring: book editor (short-term project)
- Over 25 Mexican professionals, members of the MX Global Network (Red Global MX) have joined forces to write a book titled “The Future of Professional Fields: Views from the Mexican Diaspora in Europe“.
- The book will be published by Red Global MX (RGMX) Europe during the first week of July in digital and print versions (Amazon and Kindle).
- The European Coordination of RGMX Europe is looking for an editor for this project.
- The position is a short-term contract based on a fixed rate (to be agreed).
- Funds will be disbursed based on milestone completion (to be set in conjunction with editor).
- The editor must have a native or native-level command of the English language (US English).
- Book length is estimated at around 75 thousand words (350 pages, 9 by 6 inches).
- The editor must have a proven capacity in editing English language publications.
- Book topics include: technology, business, arts, etc.
- Formatting consistency must be ensured.
- Experience backed by a work portfolio is a must.
- Advanced Word document formatting experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Full specifications and detailed project status will be given to finalist candidates
- Deadline to apply: 30 April 5pm (Central European Time).
- Start date: 6 May, 2016.
- Contract duration: 10 weeks (approximately), until publication during the first week of July
To apply please email: email@example.com. Please state clearly why you qualify and send your quote (in USD).